Saturday, October 31, 2009

So Close, I Can Taste It

Wow, two weeks out, and I just can't believe it. So, let's cut to the chase here. My weight this morning was down two pounds to 118.4, so there's no doubt I'll make lightweights at Nationals. Dave's feedback to my pictures? That I'm looking "super ripped." I mean, really, that's all I have to hear to make me know that I'm right on track. Out of nowhere at the end of this week.....my legs are really starting to dial in, hams and all. Seeing that, seeing lines I've never had before, finally seeing quad development that I just knew was in there, gave me such a feeling of accomplishment. For once I actually looked at myself and thought, "Damn, girl, you look GOOD." And while winning is always top of my list (I'm obviously an extremely competitive person, and as far as I'm concerned, why train and diet so hard if I'm not going out there with the goal of winning?), I will still walk away from this preceeding offseason and current prep knowing that I've made amazing changes in my physique, regardless of where I place at Easterns. I know that I can only control what I look like, and thus far, I've done everything I can to put myself in a position to look the best I ever have.

No comments:

Post a Comment