Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Hot Mess Express

Next stop, Eastern USA's, bitches! Just got home from a pretty decent chest and ham workout, relatively speaking that is. At this point, I can only base the quality of my workouts on how I feel mentally because there's no such thing as strength these days. Every cardio session, every training session, every day that goes by I know I'm one step closer to getting on that stage, and I can't wait. Yeah, I'm tired and hungry, and generally rather miserable in demeanor, but there's definitely a fire inside that's going for broke here. My new sense of motivation in the past few days? My quads and hams. Any time I wonder why the fuck I'm doing this or think about how badly I want to eat, I strip down and step in front of the mirror and see that my legs still aren't where I want them to be. Don't get me wrong, they're coming in, but it's not what I want....yet. I know I'm going to have to suffer to get there, but I'll do whatever it takes. There's no turning back now.

No comments:

Post a Comment