Thursday, July 2, 2009

Ants in My Pants

Well, it was a long week this week....not much seemed to go right. Work continues to be rediculous, and I need to learn how to say "NO" to people. And I need to learn it fast, or I'm headed for a major crash and burn. I justify doing all these favors and working like I have been because I know that after I start my diet, everyone can pretty much go fuck themselves. I will not work a lick of overtime, and I refuse to cover for people.

My personal life continues to take rather interesting turns, and I'm just wishing for some stability there. And finally, training, the one thing that's supposed to be the neutralizing factor, is like pergatory now....I'm not exactly making progress in any direction. My strength is pretty much staying the same, and I'm still fat...ugh. Basically, I'm just trying not to get too fat before I start my diet. I mean the reality of the situation is both positive and negative...whether I put on fat or muscle during the next few weeks, neither one is going to stick once I start the diet. It's just incredibly frustrating to be putting in work and making no progress in any direction. I am repeatedly told to just relax and enjoy training for now knowing that that enjoyment quickly disappears as the diet progresses. But let's be serious, me relax? Right.

No comments:

Post a Comment