Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Cool News

I just got confirmation today that I will be guest posing at a local show here at the end of October. It's a small INBF Pro Qualifier, but it's got some sentimental value to it because I won the overall for figure and bodybuilding at this show in my first year competing. So, it'll be fun to get back on that stage (even though it's technically in a different venue). Plus, a lot of my friends around here will get to see how much I've progressed since I first started competing in 2005. At that point, I'll be 3 weeks out from Easterns, so I should (should being the operative word here) be comfortable enough with how I look to get up there for guest posing. Plus, I know it'll be a good way for me to shake the cobwebs after not being on stage for a year and a half.

No comments:

Post a Comment