Friday, May 15, 2009

Ok, Now I'm Hungry

So I'm at the end of my 3rd week, and I'm starting to feel the hunger becoming more consuming. My cardio went up to 80 minutes this week and I had two protein/veggie days this week. They are NOT fun. My workouts have been pretty good, and I'm not feeling overly weak. I seem to be doing a little better this week with keeping them short. When I did my mid-week weight check on Wednesday, I was back up to 146...wtf?!? The only thing I could think of that would cause that was a back up in my own little septic system. I don't remember having this much of a problem last year, but I wasn't able to get a good poop in until this morning and then again this afternoon....I know, TMI (but who's really reading this anyway?). I finally feel like the rock in my stomach is gone, so hopefully that will reflect in my weight tomorrow.

Speaking of tomorrow, I will be heading down to the Tribecca to work at the Species booth at the NY Pro. As much as I love to do this, I get overwhelmed when I know I have to fit in cardio and a workout. If I wasn't dieting, I would just say F it and skip the day all together. I'm going to have to get up super early tomorrow morning and do 50 minutes of cardio at my gym up here. And then I'll have to be Ms. Anti-Social after prejudging and shoot over to a gym to train chest and finish the rest of my cardio. Hopefully I won't catch too much flack for this. And I realize that I'm not prepping for a show right now so I don't have to stress about the end result all that much, but it's weird for me. It's like a switch flips when I start a diet and there's no room for deviation. I either do it 100% or don't bother. The good thing will be that I'm sure I'll be so busy at the booth that I won't be entirely focused on how much time I have left before my next meal. The difficult part with that will be that it's going to be a loooooong day, so I'll be especially hungry at the end. Oh well, it'll still be an interesting day and something other than me sitting around the tiny little cardboard box that I call my apartment....

2 comments: