Tuesday, August 12, 2008

A Little Recovery Time

Ok, so I have nothing to post that is training-related per se, but I'm bored out of my mind sitting in my apartment "recovering." I'm going to go absolutely crazy by the end of this week. I don't know how I'm going to make it without training for so many weeks. I already feel like a waste of space. After discussing how I would handle my diet during this period of not training with my "supervisor," we decided that I could minimize the fat gain and muscle loss by following my pre-contest protein/fat day. I was afraid that I was going to have a monster appetite and that I was going to want to eat everything in sight. Fortunately, that hasn't been the case so far. In fact, I have been doing rather well. I was more or less on a reasonable plan the day after the surgery. I didn't even succumb to my rediculous craving for ice cream just because I had been cut open.

Anyway, I did want to make note of my weight before the surgery, though. I weighed myself on Friday morning before heading out for the surgery and was 130.6 again....so no weight gain during the last week. I have a feeling that I will most likely settle somewhere between 133 and 135 and then have to try to gain from there. But until then, I have to just sit here and heal...

No comments:

Post a Comment