Sunday, January 17, 2010

It's Snowing and I'm Stuck Inside

So, I figured I might as well update things here. I don't have too much to say at this point. But here's some stats. My weight was up a lot this week (way more than I would have liked, that's for sure), to 141.8...wtf? I guess the good thing is that I have seen an increase in strength since adding the extra carbs. I got 205 for five on squats this morning and had a pretty good quad workout overall. I went to see Mike yesterday, and he really dug in on my back and hamstring, so I was feeling about as spry as an 80 year old this morning. He also worked on my left shoulder, which is also hurting quite a bit today. I just want to be better, injury free. I want to fight the weights, not the pain....you know, my usual mantra. This week the diet will stay the same, and then maybe we'll make some changes after this week. The next thing on tap, though, is to put my ego aside and take some f'ing pictures so I can make some comparisons. I HATE pictures. I hate taking them when I'm out. I hate taking them when I'm dieting. Yeah, I just don't do pictures if I can avoid them. But I know I need to do it. Ok, guess that's it for now. Back to practicing my fist pump and watching MTV's The Jersey Shore.

No comments:

Post a Comment