Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Go Midget Wheels!

Look at that. I don't post for a couple weeks and then you get two posts in one day. I aim to please. This will be quick, though....that's what she said....(anyone who watches The Office will understand that). Anyway, I'm fresh off a leg workout tonight that was well worth mentioning. I finally hit a new max on squats....195 for 5! My old max was 185, so I'd say I put that one under the table. And the 195 went up without a major struggle. My ultimate goal is to squat 225 looking like the chick in the Animal "Squat Til You Puke" ad....ass to ankles. Not only did I nail squats, but I managed to crank away and increase either my weight or reps or both on every exercise after that. So for all of you who make fun of my short little legs....at least I can put them to good use.

No comments:

Post a Comment